And safety comes first.

Sunday, July 9

Would you be my friend if I...

  • asked you to tie my sad and uncool shoes?
  • told you I walked into the voting booth and was confused about how the hole punching stuff worked on my ballot so I just did whatever?
  • eagerly took your business card so that I could finally complete my house o' cards?
  • snobbishly remarked that the words "Rob Thomas" don't exist in my vocabulary?
  • ate small children (especially the ones who don't run fast)?
  • compiled these lists in my head at work so that there was no room left for work-related information? (C'mon, that's what tomorrow is for!)
  • Poppycock!--made poppycock the new cool expression for teens?
  • told you, look, I really need a friend and I accept that I'm uncool but you seem to be open-minded so why don't we give it a try and if it doesn't work out I'll buy you some new flip flops because yours are looking pretty ratty?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would you be my friend if I asked you to walk across the reading room and get coffee for me because, man, it's just too far? Or peel an orange for me because I'm too hungry and have no strength?