And safety comes first.

Wednesday, December 20

Jesus is the new pink.

I've already blasphemed with that title. God help me. Damn it, my fuckin' uncontrollable mouth. Don't be sending me bars of soap for Christmas. Funny joke. I won't laugh, and neither will you when I whack you across the head with it, provided it's the kind with the rope attached. Speaking of attachments, please quit forwarding shit to my email box. I don't really want to look at pictures of creepy babies (or was it creepy pictures of babies?) with antlers growing out of their skulls. There's no point to this post either.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does that make Pink the new Jesus? God, I hope not. She's overrated.

Anonymous said...

Dear Sylvia,

You are a disturbed individual. A case of Irish Spring soap is on the way via FedEx.

Sincerely,

Da Lord

Anonymous said...

Pink as in SO yesterday... the color no one over 7 should be wearing any longer?

OR

Pink as in Corey Harts wife who I see roaming around the neighborhood and I can't bring myself to like her because her tits don't sag...yet.

Either way G-d is pissed... assuming you're X-tian. I'm not, so it doesn't bother me, you could compare Jesus to a pair of Manolos if you wanted.