And safety comes first.

Friday, December 29

Concept Car as Pictured on Some Other Planet

My buddies and I test drove the Mazda concept car, the Nagare, which in Japanese means "flow". It looked like a shoe horn, but hell it moved fast--like a shoe. As you can see, we took it for a spin on the planet Venus, where it's hot like a sauna. I thought my buddy was going to boil out there, but we turned on the a/c, which mercifully responded right away. The heated seats were not used at all that day. I think this car is pretty dope. I would definitely recommend it to anyone, but epecially people in L.A. because they're so image-oriented and think they should be on an elitist planet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do people in LA not have heads and shoulders? Or are you supposed to lie down flat and let your celebrity status steer the car?

Of course, on Venus, there's not much chance of running over the neighbor's dog anyway, so who cares about steering?