- August 2004: I wish I were Snow White, so them twelve elves could clean my pad, but I ain't.
- September 2004: Check me and me and me out.
- October 2004: Mediocrity for life!
- January 2005: Asian at work.
- March 2005: Children love me.
- April 2005: Something for the haters.
- May 2005: It's hard work--it's not easy!
- July 2005: A heartfelt letter to my readers, expressing how I wouldn't be here if it weren't for them, but thanks first and foremost to the dear Lord almighty, for allowing me to cross paths with Ginuwine at LAX in the winter of 2001.
And safety comes first.
Friday, August 5
A year ago today, Mediocrity was. And Mediocrity was the light in the basement of my water-damaged life. Like a soft-spoken miracle, Mediocrity began to prosper like some well-nourished philodendron, tendrils of tolerability clinging and expanding across the web of the wide world. Blessed with Mediocrity, I was never a bad writer, and that was safe. Then came the people, the blog readers, bitching, whining, and feeling sorry for me whenever I was having a bad month or three, despite that which my blog explicitly claims: mediocrity is safe. And you all wonder why I curse so much. For misty watercolor memories, see below: