And safety comes first.

Wednesday, January 3

Hey, I didn't catch your name!

To the person who cut me off and slammed on her brake to make a U-turn ALL IN SAME SPLIT SECOND on Jefferson Blvd. at 4:35pm today, please meet me for lunch at the S&W Diner in Culver City tomorrow so we can maybe spot a celebrity while sharing a patty melt and milkshake. I can make a few lighthearted jokes, flag down the waitress to refill your Coca-Cola, and ask you if you'd like to order a slice of pie unless you don't have room for dessert because you sure as hell don't have room in your brain to drive safely, you patty melt and milkshake fucker!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Love this.

Anonymous said...

I didn't cut you off, 'cause I live in Minneapolis. But I really could go for a patty melt and milkshake. So can I come too?

Anonymous said...

duh, it was me. I was distracted from an itch in my crotch and tried to scratch it but I tried to do it left-handed and I'm right-handed, so I was confused and turned the wheel the wrong way and tried to overcorrect the turn too quickly and made a U-turn by mistake. Oh what the fuck! Order me a goddamn shake and meet me at the ATM machine outside. Shit!

Anonymous said...

get over it, bitch! I'm the one who did it. I tried to do a Figure 8 and you got in the way!