And safety comes first.

Tuesday, January 2

Lovely Poetry

Thank you, friend who expressed appreciation for me with attempt at lovely poetry:

So I came up with parody lyrics for you to Fergalicious (it's totally stuck
in my head and completely over-played on my iPod
now...)

Original
I'm Fergalicious
But, I ain't
promiscuous

New
I'm Sylvilicious
But, I ain't a
lesbian

Original
Baby baby baby
If you really want me
Baby
have some patience
Maybe then you'll have a taste

I'll be tasty
tasty
I'll be laced in lacey
It's so tasty tasty
It'll make you
crazy

New
Baby baby baby
If you really want me
Baby don't
be pretty
You don't even have to shave

Oh, be
artsy-fartsy
And have money money
If you're just a smarty
Please don't
be so nerdy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But in the immortal words of Destiny's Child: isn't your body too Sylvilicious for them, babe?